Our CAD platform offers features familiar from other .dwg programs, and then adds timesaving tools and 3D direct modeling. With BricsCAD, you get more for less.
Our multi-faceted CAD platform comes in three editions: Classic, Pro, and Platinum.
- BricsCAD Classic Cost-effective entry to CAD, focussing primarily on 2D.
- BricsCAD Pro adds 3D Modeling and access to the full suite of programming tools.
- Platinum adds advanced features such as 3D Constraints, Assembly modeling and BIM.
In addition to three editions in BricsCAD:
- BricsCAD BIM: Combine the accuracy of solid modeling with the simplicity of sketching programs.
- BricsCAD Sheet Metal: Create sheet metal parts using the most intuitive 3D direct modeling techniques. Sheet Metal is available on BricsCAD Platinum. Now, Sheet Metal is a separate module to reduce cost for users. When you want to use BricsCAD Platinum without have Sheet Metal.
- BricsCAD Communicator: High-quality 3D data exchange between major MCAD formats: STEP, IGES, CATIA, Inventor, SolidWorks, Parasolid. Export to ACIS, DWG, 2D PDF... BricsCAD Communicator requires BricsCAD Pro or BricsCAD Platinum.